Devotion

Moobli

Visit site
This is what canine devotion looks like ??
Never “just a dog”. We are so privileged to share our lives with them ❤️

A friend shared this heartbreaking post on his FB.

“This is old Robbie, my late friend Duncan’s dog. I took this video back in September 2019, about a month after Duncan had tragically passed away, Robbie had followed us out to the fell to gather Dunc’s sheep that day, he just tagged along. But when we got to the top he started crying,howling painfully, it was harrowing! And I admit it reduced me to tears, we weren’t far from where we had put Duncan’s ashes a couple of weeks prior, Robbie came with us that day too, it still really upsets me watching this, Poor Robbie looking for his Dad ?? ?
I thought I’d share it with you all to show how much not only dogs mean to us, but how much we mean to dogs, they are very special and fell farming wouldn’t be possible without them! Duncan is sorely missed in the local farming community, he was a real character.
Robbie is still alive and is living his days out at home (skalderskew) with the new tenants Leigh and Claire.”

Bellasophia

Visit site
Very sad to read I haven’t played the video yet as my dogs are asleep at my side and this would upset them I’m sure.I’m glad this faithful dog has new people to care for him.