Diamanté Browbands

YouOnlyLiveOnce

Visit site
Can anyone tell me please the best place to look online for diamanté Browbands, wanted something with clear crystals, probably not v shaped, but a bit different if that makes sense!!

Thanks in advance

JFTDWS

Visit site
I get mine from Equiens Browbands on facebook. If this is the sort of thing you're after:

10959310_791612730921962_917076645908041505_n.jpg

My 5 year old has one with blue, clear (/iridescent) and gold which looks super smart :)

YouOnlyLiveOnce

Visit site
Thanks JFTD! :)

Love your one!

It's a present I'm getting for a friend so probably keeping it plainer than I'd personally go for!!

I'm not on Facebook, I know I live in the dark ages!!! Will I still be able to see their page?

JFTDWS

Visit site
I believe so. They're all custom made so you can go as subtle as you like :) A little more affordable than some too :)

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
Those browbands are beautiful! Next on my shopping list.... Olvossa do beautiful blingy everything too. Not sure how there prices come up next to equiture though! :)

Under-the-radar

Visit site
Another vote for Equiture here. What I like with the Equiture range is that there are some that are big chunky loadsa bling ones, and some that are slimmer and more simple in design. I think they also do an "elegant" range, which is very slim for the finer head.

I have a fairly narrow one on my mare (and just ordered another last night - oops!). I think a big wide one like the ones in the pics above would be too much on my mares face :)

charlimouse

Visit site
Those with Equiture browbands, have any of you had problems with crystals falling out? I'm planning on ordering one after seeing one my friend got last week. However the first time she used it the centre crystal fell out within 5 minutes. Was this a one off or is it a regular occurrence?

Sorry for derailing the thread OP!

NinjaPony

Visit site
I've had mine since October and its on my regular bridle so its been used 5 days a week ever since. I haven't had a problem with the big crystals in the centre falling out, however, mine had a pearl border and I've had to replace a fair few pearls myself. So from my experience, the pearls as an outer border are not very secure, but the crystals seem fine.

Caramac71

Visit site
Those with Equiture browbands, have any of you had problems with crystals falling out? I'm planning on ordering one after seeing one my friend got last week. However the first time she used it the centre crystal fell out within 5 minutes. Was this a one off or is it a regular occurrence?

My daughter has 2 equiture browbands and hadn't lost any crystals. The first one she won in a competition, must be over a year ago now, and the other one she's had since Christmas and uses it daily.

They look really well made, hopefully your friends was a one-off. Did she tell equiture of the problem? They have been so helpful when weve dealt with them that I'd imagine they would want to rectify any quality issues.

khalswitz

Visit site
Love Equiture!! I have two - one is well over a year old and worn daily, still gleams and no crystals lost at all (they use chain crystals so really shouldn't lose one - I'd be on to them, their customer service is fab), the other is a megabling with five layers of crystals and pearls and looks ace. Mine were made specifically to my spec as well :) plus I've ended up with a matching ear veil!!!

Kati*89

Visit site
Wolds Exclusive Bling also have some lovely designs - really good quality - use mine daily :)
My competition bridle has an equiture too- impressed with both!

lottiepony

Visit site
I've just ordered my very first bling browband so excitedly waiting for it to arrive. I've ordered mine from KK Bespoke Browbands as I've got 2 velvet ones from her and am really impressed with the quality. My only concern is that this could be the start of a new browband collection!

rowy

Visit site

Hi Charlimouse,
I own Equiture and it is really strange and unusual that a crystal came out straight away! We use special Preciosa cup chain which is really resilient to crystals falling out. I know quite a few people who imitate our browband use cheap acrylic crystals which I have found pop straight out (before I set up I tested out many different cup chains to test which lasts!)
We offer free repairs if there are any problems though on the rare occasion. So get your friend to contact me if she has any more issues.
Plus, huge thankyou to everyone who has recommended us!!

YouOnlyLiveOnce

Visit site
Hi Charlimouse,
I own Equiture and it is really strange and unusual that a crystal came out straight away! We use special Preciosa cup chain which is really resilient to crystals falling out. I know quite a few people who imitate our browband use cheap acrylic crystals which I have found pop straight out (before I set up I tested out many different cup chains to test which lasts!)
We offer free repairs if there are any problems though on the rare occasion. So get your friend to contact me if she has any more issues.
Plus, huge thankyou to everyone who has recommended us!!

I ended up ordering from you and was really pleased with it when it arrived, and my friend loved it as her present, thank you! I will be ordering on or two from you myself when my new horse arrives! :)

AAR

Visit site
Dressage Deluxe have some stunning browbands! All makes and colours but I personally love their new DD Sparkle ones!!!! Not bad price either!!