Did you drive behind a RDA trailer recently?

asmp

Visit site
Hoping that someone may have seen an Andover RDA trailer on the road recently. An old green Ifor Williams 510 trailer was stolen near Andover last week. The logo with Andover RDA was on the rear and the thieves may not have realised as it was backed up against a wall.

Did you drive behind it while it was being taken? Has it been dumped somewhere? Or have you been offered a cheap one for sale (possibly with a newly painted rear panel)?

There are more details of the trailer in the stolen posts.

Pie's mum

Visit site
I can’t help I’m afraid but a lady down here had her box stolen and made it too hot to handle by sharing it far and wide on Facebook. It was on groups from Cornwall to Scotland. A short while later it was found dumped... worth a go perhaps?

asmp

Visit site
I can’t help I’m afraid but a lady down here had her box stolen and made it too hot to handle by sharing it far and wide on Facebook. It was on groups from Cornwall to Scotland. A short while later it was found dumped... worth a go perhaps?

Hoping it may be found dumped when they realise it's an RDA one. Unfortunately, due to an oversight, it wasn't insured.

WelshD

Visit site
A daft question but are they definite about the period in which it was stolen. I know that many people take their eye off the ball when it comes to horseboxes over winter. I ask because a few weeks back I was behind a trailer in the West Country with some sort of logo on it that seemed suspicious, I posted about it on a few West Country facebook groups at the time

asmp

Visit site
A daft question but are they definite about the period in which it was stolen. I know that many people take their eye off the ball when it comes to horseboxes over winter. I ask because a few weeks back I was behind a trailer in the West Country with some sort of logo on it that seemed suspicious, I posted about it on a few West Country facebook groups at the time

It was parked in the church car park of Abbotts Anne. I rode past and I'm positive it wasn't there on Tuesday 16 but didn't think much of it. However, the RDA people knew it was definitely gone on the Wednesday. There does seem to be some difference of opinion as to when it was first noticed missing but the assumption (as it was on full view) is that it went anytime from the weekend onwards - 13 to 17 January.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I've not seen this on any of the local facebook websites, get it out enough and stuff seems to magically reappear sometimes, a carriage did that here recently.

asmp

Visit site
I've not seen this on any of the local facebook websites, get it out enough and stuff seems to magically reappear sometimes, a carriage did that here recently.

I'm not on Facebook but I'll get daughter to try and get it out there.