Didn't fall off - but still managed to injure myself!!

Meandtheboys

Visit site
My finger............shutting the trailer ramp, its a bit stiff so you have to push it hard....this was the result.

080-1.jpg

079.jpg

081.jpg

charlimouse

Visit site
Ouch. I can fully sympathise as I am sitting here with a broken jaw held together with screws and elastic due to my horse headbutting me on friday! Atleast you can talk and eat solid food!!!!! Stick a decent plaster on it!!!!

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!!

I did a silly trick today too. Jumpstarted my horsebox and as i closed the bonnet it slipped form my grasp and scraped all the way down my forearm - cue a big swollen bruise :(

I feel your pain :eek:

FoxTrotx

Visit site
Oww! That looks sore!
Also feeling your pain, my broken finger has recovered just enough so I can ride so I tacked up earlier and the daft oaf stood on my foot (16.3, shod and fat, pretty painful mixture). I ended up just untacking and crying on a little grass verge :eek:

Meandtheboys

Visit site
Ouch. I can fully sympathise as I am sitting here with a broken jaw held together with screws and elastic due to my horse headbutting me on friday! Atleast you can talk and eat solid food!!!!! Stick a decent plaster on it!!!!

Yes CM I read your post - how unlucky ( on the plus side your neddies can have a rest before the winter season starts ).
When I had an absess near my jaw ( many years ago ), I needed a drain putting in!! so it was homemade soups blended or even casseroles blended up, also milkshakes are quite filling.

Plasters, don't own them...........its animalintex for padding and vetrap for securing!!!

POLLDARK

Visit site
I did a silly thing a few years ago by letting a horse trailer ramp fall on my head. The blood & gore was not a pretty sight. It's not just the horses that cause calamaties but their gear aswell, you can't win. best to keep budgies probably, but then they peck.!