DIgitalangel Support Thread

cptrayes

Visit site
Thinking of you this morning doing the right thing by a horse who is a danger to himself and everyone around him.

LittleGinger

Visit site
Lovely idea, cptrayes.

As above - DA, you are incredibly brave and are in all our thoughts this morning! It speaks volumes that HHO is united (for once!) in supporting you. xx

On the Hoof

Visit site
I followed the thread without commenting but hoped all would come good and was devastated for you when he did it again. You are very courageous and Im thinking of you today. Big Hug x

Bertolie

Visit site
I followed the thread but didnt comment as everything had already been said.

Hoping this morning goes as smoothly as it can. I will be thinking of you both. Your poor boy will be at peace soon xx

PolarSkye

Visit site
Woke up this morning thinking of you - glad you will have someone with you as you perform this final act of profound compassion.

P

RockinRudolph

Visit site
I'm another who has been following your threads - he was lucky to have found someone who cares enough to do right by him, even though that means taking the toughest decision. I reckon he would thank you if he could - you are saving him from untold horrors in the future, and that's the kindest thing anyone could do. I think a fair few people on HHO have shed a tear or two for you both, we are all behind you.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Absolutely agree with everyone else, it speaks volumes that, for once, we are all in agreement. Hope all goes smoothly this morning and well done you, for making the right decision for everyone. Takes guts and compassion, and some folk have neither x

sula

Visit site
I, too, have followed but not commented as all has been said by wiser and more wonderful folk. But I have felt for you so much and I`m thinking of you now and I pray that you`ll know the gentle love and support of all of us around you and the comforting peace of knowing that your lad will be at peace too.

Joyous70

Visit site
I too haven't commented before, as others have said what i believe to be true.

Hope all goes smoothly for you today, thinking of you and be strong.

hayinamanger

Visit site
DA, I am so sorry for everything that has happened, you are in my thoughts and you have my full support for doing the right thing by this horse. It was a fortunate day for him when you walked onto that yard.

tiggs

Visit site
Thinking of you this difficult morning, this horse was so lucky to have found you.No longer will he feel in pain or scared,and you have given him the best possible last few weeks. Hope all goes as well as it can and take care of yourself. You have been very brave and a credit to all horse owners.

pistolpete

Visit site
Another silent follower, you poor thing! What an awful experience. He must be in pain so terrible in some way! Too much for the poor lad to live with. A very brave kind thing you are doing for him. Glad it doesn't seem to have put you off horses. It would some I think! Huge hugs!!!