discount equestrian?

Nosey

Visit site
Got some good deals on at mo but having never used them before can anyone advise if they're safe for mail order? Pm if you'd prefer. Many thx.

Nosey

Visit site
Yes agree equestrian clearance are good & I've used them in past, just haven't got what I wanted on this occassion!

bgb

Visit site
I used them recently to buy a bridle, I had seen some bad reviews about goods not arriving on here so emailed them asking if they had it in stock and that I would write a good review about them if it came quickly...seemed to do the trick as it came the next day! Go ahead - it is very cheap and free postage on orders over £50!

Nosey

Visit site
Thanks Tobyzaphod..unfortunately i couldnt get those links to work but will take your advice & do a reccy on here.
Twobearsarthur thanks...I will do a search.
Bgb..glad you got your bridle & like your tactics! They do seem to have a good range of stuff I must say.

Louby

Visit site
Ive ordered a couple of things and they were very good. I have emailed them about an item I received as the stitching has come away after a couple of uses, not their fault, they came back to me immediately asking for a photo which I have sent and Im waiting to hear, so we shall see. Its only been a day, so fingers crossed.

Dublin 1957

New User
Visit site
I´m a rider and buyer from Sweden. Before christmas I ordered two different riding hats from Discount Equestrian. I´m still waiting. No information, what so ever... I´m very disappointed and it seems I can´t get my money back. I will not recommend that kind of business.