Dissertation ideas....

wisdomofthehorse

New User
Visit site
I am currently in my 3rd year of a degree in Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring. I am mulling over ideas and topics for my dissertation..

1. I am interested in the concept of horses as therapy. EAGLA, Equine facilitated Learning etc.
  2. I am also looking at the idea of working as a Mentor to horse owners, coaching and helping them achieve their goals.
  3. Or even helping non horsey people to "find their way" using horses, teaching them ground work, etc...

If this is resonating with anyone, or if anyone has any thoughts I would be very grateful for input, ideas ...... TIA x

CMcC

Visit site
I think the area of using horses in therapy is fascinating And would make a very interesting dissertation.

If you don’t know about it already have a look at TheHorseCourse, Charity that uses horses/horsemanship to work with people where talking therapies haven’t worked for them.

Visit site
There is a place up the north of Scotland, the name escapes me just now, that uses horses for soldiers with PTSD and as well as problem kids etc.

Horseback UK I think it is ...

Might be worth dropping them a line if you do decide to go down this route for your dissertation. It is a very valid idea.