Dissertation Participants Needed

Chelsea8276

New User
Visit site
Hi everyone !
My name is Chelsea, I’m a third year student studying my Honours degree in Equine Management at CAFRE Enniskillen campus
For my dissertation I am investigating horse owner perceptions of different housing systems within the UK and Ireland
This survey is open to those over 18 who own/loan horses in the UK/ Ireland
Any responses would be greatly appreciated!
Pls feel free to share :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Dv-flQRmGeYH2yhoO4IW6geQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

CMcC

Visit site
Done.

Only comment: why do all surveys insist on me giving my age but regarding my gender I can select “prefer not to say”. Sorry, just a rant not directed at OP.

Chelsea8276

New User
Visit site
Done
I wasn’t aware that there is much group housing in this country unless outdoors?
it would be interesting to see the results
Thank you so much!
I’ve seen a few different yards implementing it recently. That’s why I chose this topic for my dissertation - super interesting to see people thoughts on housing systems

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Just completing it now. My mare is at livery at a riding school that also has liveries, do I put Livery or Riding School in the where do you keep your horse box?

NR88

Visit site
Gave up as well

I have horses out in a herd during the day and individually stabled at night during winter and 24/7 turnout in summer u less they are in to avoid flies.

To be grouped housing is indoor shed/barn for 2+ horses and doesn't describe turnout.

I found it hard to truthfully answer the questions with the options given in the questionnaire and found some of it meant I was being contradicted.