Dissertation Project

jess.shaw94

New User
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am conducting a survey as part of my dissertation project and I would really appreciate it if you took just a few minutes to complete this. This is aimed at anyone in the UK with a valid driving licence and/or a horse rider. Please click the link below to complete. Thanks in advance.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTR8GQJ

Darbs

Visit site
Done, happy to help. I did my Masters dissertation a few years ago an was appreciative of responses to my survey, so I am pleased to be able to help with yours. Good luck with the dissertation.

asmp

Visit site
Done but felt questions perhaps should have been more in depth. Although I did add some comments, I didn't write that I vary my hi viz depending on the light - if it's dull I wear yellow but if it's bright I wear orange as yellow doesn't show up well in bright sunlight

Theocat

Visit site
Done, but if you're gathering opinions and want an explanation, you should gather it on both sides. In the question about riding two abreast, you only want an explanation if someone disagrees with it, which suggests bias towards allowing it. You'd get better answers if you looked at both sides.

Annagain

Visit site
Done - I may have ranted a little sorry! I think a semi-rural category would be a good idea if you can tweak. I imagine it would fit the majority of us on here far better than simply rural or urban.