Dissertation Questionnaire - PLEASE help (will only take 5 mins!)

Mike007

Visit site
I felt there was room for further questioning. I would have liked to comment on certain questions,eg why I consider nutritional analysis usualy a waste of time.Also questions were asked which involved forrage storage yet no questions regarding bale sizes . I would have found that interesting . \i would also be interested inhow people determine total Dry matter intake ,or even if they are aware of the subject. All in all, a very worthwhile subject for study though . Good luck.

rhino

Visit site
Done, but found it weird not to have an option for 'Scotland', I've never had to put I'm from the north of the UK before :p

It was also not clear whether the answers were only to include long stem forage :)

tormor

Visit site
Done. However I look after 14 horses on a daily basis but only have 1 of my own. Felt that question was a bit random as there were no further questions really relating to horses you care for rather than own.

simionet

Visit site
done. getting people to fill in questionnaires is abysmal so you seem to be doing well.

I´m with Rhino though, never seen a survey design that´s asked me to describe myself as being from the West of the UK (I´m Welsh). If the geographic location of the participant is important then this descriptive terminology is a bit inaccurate.

Also, if your horses are on full livery then surely you would be responsible for looking after 0 horses?

Don´t mean to criticise but you may want to point these things out when discussing the limitations of your design.
Good Luck

dollyanna

Visit site
Tried to do it but it's not possible to tick the box for "other" for the question about what activities you do - mine are babies but I couldn't move on to the next page by just writing in the box :-(

applecart14

Visit site
Done. I can't believe it only costs me £10 per month in hay/haylage for 17.1hh horse!
That's because its added on to our livery cost as the hay prices went through the roof. More than happy to pay this though as it saves me a lot of money, it would cost a fortune to buy my own.