Divoza in the UK

Dovorian

Visit site
Divoza have set up a UK website - I had a look expecting the same sort of bargains as the original one (I thinlk it was based in NL), notwhere near as good. The strangest though was that we called them because there was nowhere on the site to see widths available on a saddle - their reply was that the saddle size is 17 inches so what else did we want to know!!

Sal_E

Visit site
Not surprised to hear about the width thing - that's typical European attitude!! They laugh at our worries about saddle fittings & often only do rug sizes in every other size & bits in 2 sizes - 1 size fits all, LOL! The saddle will probably only be available in medium - if you want it to fit any differently, just use more or less saddle pads!!!

vicky555

Visit site
Hi, I have bought from Divoza UK. I placed my order and received all my items within 3 days. They emailed saying the items were on their way. I got loyalty points and having shopped around, I found their prices very competitive and plus they have a discount scheme as well ! For me it was well worth the visit. V x

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
not shopped from UK version but have from the NL so can't really comment but the NL shop was very good. Got a few wintecs from them (width adjustable ones
wink.gif
) as far cheaper from them.