DIY Livery vacancies near Chertsey?

chertseygirl

New User
Visit site
Have heard nice things about it but thought it had serious planning issues? There's council stuff on the web about it. I'm after a long term yard, any other suggestions? Appreciate your advice Sqizz22?

milliepup

Visit site
Shame your not near Reading as I am about to advertise 3 boxes in a self contained block that could either be for DIY or assisted if needed.
Good luck with your search.

squiz22

Visit site
I know the girl who runs it and a couple of people there. The planning issues should have been resolved. However, I have heard its full with a waiting list at the moment.

I keep my nags in Chobham so not too hot on Chertsey yards. I have heard of these yards but have now idea what they are like...

Pannells
Vicarage Farm
Manor Park or Farm
There is a small place next to Southbeck that may be worth poking you head in and asking?

Not sure other than that I'm afraid.

Shay

Visit site
Would Claygate do? If so please see my post in response to a request for livery yards in Cobham / Chobahm etc.

Whatamill

Visit site
I also know the girl at southbeck and people that have been there and left and I wouldn't go there for many different reasons and the planning issues haven't been resolved

horsegirl

Visit site
The planning issues haven't been resolved yet and there are spaces at Southbeck. There are loads of spaces at Hillcrest in Virginia water, just round the corner from the station

heidi-eq

New User
Visit site
lyne farm opposite jims is private and no longer taking on liveries so i hear.

southbeck stables is lovely i have lots of friends there that really love it, there is still planning being put forward but nothing that is affecting the liveries, i would call the girl if i was you and speak to her.

other options are Abbey chase (the left side of the yard)
i dont know any others in chertsey that have any spaces.
:)

nicky2003

New User
Visit site
Im not sure if its of interest but im just about to sign a contract for a small yard in Chobham which i have 2 spare boxes. Its not flood lit im afraid.
I was looking for a livery but i can do DIY or assisted to

Nicky

SMB1995

New User
Visit site
lyne farm opposite jims is private and no longer taking on liveries so i hear.

southbeck stables is lovely i have lots of friends there that really love it, there is still planning being put forward but nothing that is affecting the liveries, i would call the girl if i was you and speak to her.

other options are Abbey chase (the left side of the yard)
i dont know any others in chertsey that have any spaces.
:)

Well as you are the person who runs Southbeck you would say that!