DIY/Part Livery in Leeds - help please :)

LeedsHorseys

Visit site
Hi all

Anyone know of any decent yards in the vicinty of Leeds? I am moving to Leeds just North of the City Centre and looking for Livery for my 2 horses.

Would like something a max of 8 miles from the City Centre in any direction - quite a big radius so hopefully there is something suitable! North Leeds would be a preference I suppose so eg. Meanwood way but willing to travel if necessary!

Essential:
* All year turnout (with option to have an individual paddock, not bothered if there is a surcharge for this)
* Parking for horse trailer
* Arena (Indoor would be best but for the right yard I would be OK with Outdoor only)

Nice to have:
* Indoor/barn stabling
* Indoor Arena
* Individual Tack rooms
* Option for morning turnout/feed
* Decent hacking

For the right facilities I'm not worried about the price. Any recommendations would be gratefully recieved :) :cool:

Hawks27

Visit site
Am sure theres a really nice yard in harewood which gives you fantastic hacking around harewood house and eccup area thats north leeds area. am east leeds so a bit out of the way thats the only one i can think of norht leeds area sorry i can't remember name of it but am sure if you google stables in harewood or eccup it will find them

millimoo

Visit site
Wikefield Farm run by Barbara Harrison-Bland has an indoor school, great hacking and room for your trailer. Not the cheapest, but a great location just on from The Leeds Grammar school roundabout. There is also a yard in the area, but don't know the name of it.
The Harewood combined training group may be able to help :)