DIY/part livery nr. Exeter wanted for beginning of October

D_K_S

New User
Visit site
Hi there, I am at Exeter University and looking to bring my horse with me this year. Ideally looking for a small friendly not too expensive livery yard as near to Exeter as possible. Looking for either DIY or part livery. My boy lives in at night and am looking for a yard with a school, good hacking would also be great. Anyone know of any good yards as not living in Exeter at moment makes it hard to find the smaller yards that don't have websites!! Any help.. numbers, prices etc much appreciated :) Thanks xx

WelshTilly

Visit site
Hi there, I am at Exeter University and looking to bring my horse with me this year. Ideally looking for a small friendly not too expensive livery yard as near to Exeter as possible. Looking for either DIY or part livery. My boy lives in at night and am looking for a yard with a school, good hacking would also be great. Anyone know of any good yards as not living in Exeter at moment makes it hard to find the smaller yards that don't have websites!! Any help.. numbers, prices etc much appreciated :) Thanks xx

Unfotunately although local i only know the bigger yards such as Upton Pyne Newhall, Hitts Barton,

Have you tried Oaklands?

http://www.oaklandsridingschool.co.uk/

There are lots of smaller yards worth trying Town & Country Supplies if you havent already

Although a little further out of exeter Haldon stables is very good with fab hacking ....

K x

Dairin

New User
Visit site
hey there,i moved down from london 6months ago with my boy found a fantastic little yard with school hacking exc with yard owner living on site,who is an amazing horse woman and cares only off the welfare of our horses,we are a small yard but we do have space you can give me a ring on 07725057488 if you would like any info oh only 5mile from town

TarantuLove

Visit site
My best friend goes to Exeter uni but had to leave her boy at home because she wasn't allowed a car in her first year. Just something to bear in mind :) maybe look for a yard on a bus route?

edit - oops it doesnt say which year you're in, so this might be a completely useless point :p