DNA tests and who is the daddy?

The Original Kao

Visit site
just wondered if anybody could tell me how long they usually take to do from a hair sample?
i'm getting impatient.
smile.gif

i will find out soon i'm sure but just for fun, do you think this chap is my filly's sire?
http://landgestuetcelle.de/cms/front_content.php?client=1&lang=2&idcat=16&idart=214
my yearling
S6300701.jpg

S6300682.jpg

The Original Kao

Visit site
another question too as i'm pretty clueless about this, but on the stallion page it says about the performance tests, what does it mean?
i have no idea about the numbers
frown.gif

i did try to find out more but didn't get very far

zipzap

Visit site
What's her story & how come the DNA testing?

I bought a 6 month old Welsh D filly a few years ago from Kent who was the absolute spitting image. Exact same markings & stamp, some feather & a very bold eye. She was by a stallion called Tyr Capel Comet. Sure it's just coincidence but would love to hear the story on your girl anyway!

The Original Kao

Visit site
her dam was brought over by a dealer from holland. she was jumping over 1m 20 tracks with only 7 weeks till she foaled.
my ex boss and her friend went halves on her, can't remember if they knew she was in foal then tho.
i just know Chaos (her name was soon changed to Kao
tongue.gif
) was born soon after they bought her.
the dealer told them Uccello was the sire, so i've now had to get in touch with the hanoverian stud in germany to get a DNA test.
it's more so i know 1 way or another, plus for selling her if she doesn't suit me as a riding horse.
this is her dam, i was told she's by ed king hill
parlez-1.jpg

parlez-vous.jpg

parlez1.jpg