Do magic brushes work?

Milkmaid

Visit site
They are brilliant!
Multiple uses including :
Use when bathing to really lift the dirt out of the mane/coat.
Removing hair from saddlecloths (especially useful when moulting!)
Brushing mud off horse & out of mane/feathers ( I have a traditional cob & a NF)
We sell them singly in our tack shop for £4.25 each & we sell loads!

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Love mine gets mud off in seconds from a TB that hates being brushed. Tried one on myself before using it on the horses it made an excellent back scratcher:)

Megibo

Visit site
Mine isn't great at getting great dried clumps of clay mud off of the cobs but for the face and lighter 'layers' of mud it's great :) Also good for scrubbing the soles of their feet after you hoof pick to get them really clean !

Tess Love

Visit site
Just been using mine and must say I do like it and it does seem to get the dried mud off all parts really quickly but what I like most is it's really light to hold so your hand/arm doesn't get tired doing the whole horse. Also used it to to brush a patch of vary thick dried mud off her rug and can it see having multiple uses.

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
Sorry to hijack, but does anyone know why they come in packs of three? I don't get it.. lol

Cos they're grossly over priced. You can get a 'magic' brush from an old fashioned hardware store for about 50p. They're household scrubbing brushes. Good marketing, though, give them their due.

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
Good for getting mud off faces - and I have a couple of horses who think that a mud face pack is de rigeur - is a dog brush, you know, the ones with round tip bristles with the blobs on the end.

Landcruiser

Visit site
Like almost everyone here says - brilliant. I use on horse, tack, woolly dog (poodle/springer cross), clothes - anything. Very handy size, light, cleans with a curry comb like a body brush, or goes in the machine if necessary. Pack of 3 is handy because if I only had one I'd lose it - already lost one of my 3 :-(

dogatemysalad

Visit site
They're great for quickly removing dried on clumps of mud, but for legs and faces, I tend to use a rubber grooming mitt. Magic brushes are useful for removing the initial layer of mud, but to lift the grime from the coat, you still need elbow grease and a dandy brush, followed by a body brush.