Do not read if you don't care for Matchy threads (esp Anky)

nikkimariet

Visit site
Ommmmm nom nom nom..... Bruce needs Light Khaki. He must have. Sorry Natwest!

FrodoBeutlin - Each colour has a season letter and year figure, the new ones are the S11 (Spring 11? Summer 11?)

xoxo

Last edited:

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
FrodoBeutlin - Each colour has a season letter and year figure, the new ones are the S11 (Spring 11? Summer 11?)

xoxo

Yes I know this, I was replying to Kirstyhen who said that the red looks a bit pinkish in the other pictures -- so I said that I *think* the second picture (and possibly even the third) seems to be from Winter 2010 as I can see a Fog and a Hazel pad in there (which are last season's colours) :)

Tr0uble

Visit site
Ommmmm nom nom nom..... Bruce needs Light Khaki. He must have. Sorry Natwest!

xoxo

When you buy it, please post piccies...I'm using Bruse as my crash test dummy for colours to buy for my BabyGrey because I think he'll look a lot like Bruce in a few years! (not really a stalker, just a Bruce fan! lol)

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
hmmmm, would khaki just make bruce look dirty though??

also, bruce has just had a new set, so pea-pod can have khaki as being brown he is never dirty!

this would go nicely with the happy vallley gilet, my brown breeches and that polo neck in browney/khaki/grey colour would it not-i have it all planned already!!!!!

nikkimariet

Visit site
:( but Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank, khaki would bring out his tiger stripes on his legs?!!! That's a lot of brown in one outfit, might you not look like Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo? Minus red santa hat obvs...!!

Since I am a poor poor poor student I'll let you buy it for Pea and maybe steal it once or twice when you're not looking!!

Tr0uble - Bruce stalking is allowed!! Awww I hope said BabyGrey does grow up to be like Bruce, the world needs more unicorns... xoxo

juliap

Visit site
They look lovely - are they available for jumping saddles? Where is the best place to buy?

For those of you who are much better at this colour co-ordination what would suit my coloured?

Marquire

Visit site
OMG- I really, really don't need anymore matchy matchy sets but fuscia and light khaki would look aa-maz-ing on my bright bay boy. And I already have a gilet in that exact khaki colour. And aquamarine is really tempting too......

****MUST RESIST NEW ANKY COLOURS******

KatB

Visit site
LOVE the light khaki! I've already got last seasons Turquoise (emerald) and pinky-red (sangria) but also LOVE this seasons turquoisy colour... ARGH!! :p

ironhorse

Visit site