Do potters abattoir sell healthy horses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolocookiepepsi

Visit site
As I have requested time after time, please can we forget this ever happened, and stop commenting. You don't know me, I could have a learning difficulty that makes my posts sound the way they do

popsdosh

Visit site
As I have requested time after time, please can we forget this ever happened, and stop commenting. You don't know me, I could have a learning difficulty that makes my posts sound the way they do

Usually the best way to stop the commenting is to ignore the thread and stop making smart **** comments.

sarahw123

Visit site
I must admit I did roll my eyes after reading the OP and declined to comment on such a question.
However, dear me what an attack on another human being! OP has accepted the fact that a rescue centre would be the way to go. You do get fuzzy animal lovers that want to rescue everything with a heart beat. It doesn't make her a troll. She's accepted her ignorance. Horse people are some of the b****iest people I have ever come across.

OP, glad you acknowledge a rescue may be a better option. I hope this cattiness hasn't put you off too much x

Last edited:

Rolocookiepepsi

Visit site
Thank you Sarah. I realise I didn't word my question in the most mature way, and it was rather stupid to ask, but the responses I've had on this post, and on my other posts as a result of this post, have been quite hurtful. I have realised that rescuing would be the best option. Thank you for being one of the very few people not to shoot me down and have a go!

Equine_Dream

Visit site
I must admit I did roll my eyes after reading the OP and declined to comment on such a question.
However, dear me what an attack on another human being! OP has accepted the fact that a rescue centre would be the way to go. You do get fuzzy animal lovers that want to rescue everything with a heart beat. It doesn't make her a troll. She's accepted her ignorance. Horse people are some of the b****iest people I have ever come across.

OP, glad you acknowledge a rescue may be a better option. I hope this cattiness hasn't put you off too much x

This! Good lord some very rude nasty comments on this. I dont think its the OP that needs to grow up tbh.....

sarahw123

Visit site
Thank you Sarah. I realise I didn't word my question in the most mature way, and it was rather stupid to ask, but the responses I've had on this post, and on my other posts as a result of this post, have been quite hurtful. I have realised that rescuing would be the best option. Thank you for being one of the very few people not to shoot me down and have a go!

No problem! I would also be quite hurt. It's basically bullying. I noticed the same on another thread of yours too. Keyboard warriors! :)

jrp204

Visit site
OP, let's step back a bit. Welcome to the forum, generally it is a group of like minded people who can provide a wealth of experience but as you have found sometimes it is easy to get shot down in flames.
Stick with it, accept that sometimes we all have the foot in mouth disease, rather than get defensive, walk away from the thread. Please don't stop posting, you're not the first person to cause this reaction and people generally get how the forum works and become regular posters.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I see you've taken my advice to update your 'hi' thread and tell us about your six week old puppy. You've listed your cats and fish but no other dog, for example his mother. I'm really, really struggling to believe that you are for real. Four threads in your first twenty hours on the board, all with subjects likely to cause an argument, three of which have succeeded and the fourth too new yet, but I'll be fetching my popcorn.

I'm so sorry if you are real. But now I think the only way you're going to recover from this and become an accepted member of the forum is probably to join again with another name and start more quietly next time. You'll get a lot out of it if you do.

Apologies if this offends.

Last edited:

VikingSong

Visit site

This.

I have to agree. It was not the OP who started the unpleasantness. Her only crime was to ask an, admittedly, idealistic question.

The attitude of supposed adults on this forum (not to mention the trival things they get offended about) never ceases to amaze me.

Rolocookiepepsi, if you want advice/help minus the unconstructive catty remarks and ad homien attacks then you are more than welcome to pm me.

Equi

Visit site
Peoples perspective makes me smile !!

To a lot of people the meat man is a horrible villain who puts your horse down and gives you money .

Wereas the mr nice guy vet does the same but robs you for it!!

ahaha i want this on a tshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.