Do secondhand Kent & Masters Dressage Saddles sell?

sjdress

Visit site
I am looking to sell my Kent and Masters S Series Dressage Saddle and just wondered if anyone has sold a secondhand one and if their value drops drastically?
Im not sure how much to price it at. It is 2 years old and only ridden in a couple of times a week.
Does anyone know the best place to advertise it?

I am having massive issues selling a jump saddle too and really dont want to be hanging on to both of these as looking to upgrade the k&m and cant have 4 saddles lying around the house!
Arggghhh - selling saddles is a nightmare!

Kallibear

Visit site
If you thought car depreciation was bad, try saddles. You'll be lucky to sell for much more than half the RRP usually, doesn't matter how good a condition it's in. That's why I never buy new!

hnmisty

Visit site
The saddler told me that my cob Kent and Masters would sell for about £500 second hand. It came with Barry (a TB!) and only needed reflocking in the end, but if I'd had to have sold it I would have put it up for about £250- I'm glad I had the conversation with her! It'd used but in pretty decent nick.

Nic

Visit site
I paid £480 for my almost new s series jump. I'll be looking for an S series dressage in the next couple of months not too much more. I'm keeping an eye on eBay, Horsequest & Saddles Direct.

sjdress

Visit site
I paid £480 for my almost new s series jump. I'll be looking for an S series dressage in the next couple of months not too much more. I'm keeping an eye on eBay, Horsequest & Saddles Direct.

How much would you think would be resonable to pay for the S Series Dressage 2nd Hand? - just not sure what to price it at!

kez1001

Visit site
I hope so! I'm upgrading my s series jump to an equipe and will want a quick sale! It's not a bad saddle at all. It's just not the best for my jump position and the panels are too long for my horse. No idea what to price mine its only one year old in good condition. Was thinking of contacting saddles direct just for an idea of price. I know they take a large cut on saddles but I've sold through them before very quickly.