Do u get 2010 BE ballot stickers 2 use b4 renewal date in March.?

prudunce

Visit site
I see the March events entries open soon(end of Jan),but my BE isnt due 2 be renewed till March,so how do u get new 2010 Ballot stickers to use on your entry if u need to enter end of Jan/feb??
I take it everyones BE is due 4 renewal in March???cant remember if it goes March 2 March for every1?? . Im seriously losing the plot!!
confused.gif

Tangaroo

Visit site
I think mine runs out in Feb but you have now reminded me to do something about it
blush.gif
I usually rejoin in Jan so not a problem but i would be interested to know the answer.
Why not post the question on the BE forum.

nessie1288

Visit site
Ballot stickers relate to the horse rather than the rider and the horse membership is for the year, 2010 so you need to renew your horse even if your own membership isn't due yet.

AutumnRose

Visit site
Your membership might be March to March but Perc's will be Jan-Dec like all the other horses. And the ballot stickers come with the horse, so you need to renew his membership before March and you'll get your stickers
smile.gif
smile.gif

prudunce

Visit site
Horse membership is march to march,so question was how can u use a ballot sticker to enter an early event???(if i dont have one).
I dont want to re-join 3 mths b4 its due,so i obv havnt got a ballot sticker to enter an event till march,tho entries open end of Jan for events starting in march.(am i making sense??)
grin.gif

Maybe i will give BE a tinkle mon 2 explain. No point in renewing early Jan if its not due till March?? I bet T.Down will be busy in March??so a ballot sticker is a must if u defo want to get in!

prudunce

Visit site
Thanks AR(lala).I had no idea all horses go Jan -Dec(even tho he was reg in march). Ive not had any renewal stuff though yet(have u??),tho always have had them in the past,way b4 renewal is due.
You watch,it will be on my door mat monday!!!
So if u reg a nag in (say)June/July,its BE wud run out the following Jan regardless of the mth u registered it??

Thanks 4 answers anyway!!!
smirk.gif

Did u go to Duckhurst La???i cudnt be ar&sed,wat too cold!!!
tongue.gif

MegaBeast

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

So if u reg a nag in (say)June/July,its BE wud run out the following Jan regardless of the mth u registered it??

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I've always understood as it's a seasonal membership unlike personal membership for yourself

prudunce

Visit site
Right,im on a mission 2 prove myself wrong!! His BE reg clearly states-expiry date march 2010! So i obv dont need to re-reg the beasty boy till March.BUT will need my B stickers 2 enter an event asap.(you would think)
SOOOOO i best call BE and see what they say.I bet i have to re-reg him NOW in order to get ur new batch of 2010 Ballot stickers!!!!!!

Sorry 4 the 3 posts answering my own questions,im fed up of blinking Batman my fella is watching.
grin.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
Hi Pru

I've always understood that membership was for a season - ie, 2009, or the latter half of the year if you join after July.

My membership ran out 31st Dec (boo hoo
blush.gif
( )

ihatework

Visit site
Horse registration is for the eventing season and runs from 1st Jan for all horses.

So you will need to renew horse registration before you can get your ballott stickers and enter an event

lannerch

Visit site
If you go on the bhta website you should be able to view your details ( may have to register ) under my details, it will also list all the horses you have previously registered and give you the option to reregister.

If your horse was already registered ( which it won't be if you already have not renewed for this year ) its will be under registered horses.

I expect prudence you are getting confused with when your own personal registrarion runs out, as it will also show with the horse as you are the registered owner and the registered owner also has to be a current member