Do you ever...

jessikaGinger

Visit site
:confused:Wonder why you post on here:p
Lately every post ive written has landed me in trouble as i am such a bad horse owner:rolleyes:
When really im just seaking advice..
I would never place negative comments as i am no expert but before knowing the whole story but it seems some just come on here to rip chunks out of eachother:confused:

mulledwhine

Visit site
I have read through most of your posts and on the whole, with the exception of you riding your mare , which I could not see a problem with, then I thought they were friendly :)

Btw are you still having to sell them?

Miss L Toe

Visit site
This forum toughens you up, there are quite a few who like to snap and byatch, I don't know if they are like that face to face. I am going to see if I can set up a poll to find out the average age of the HH forum readers, one sometimes thinks that one is dealing with a thirteen year old schoolgirl especially when they say "mum says" or "I can't ride out except after 3.30, on weekends and in summer holidays.
If you are going to continue to enjoy being on here, be very careful in what you say, make it clear what where and why. Those who are snide, ignore [use ignore list] them unless you want a public slanging match

jessikaGinger

Visit site
Umm there still for sale 'to the right people':p
By that i mean i had a thirteen year old girl asking if she could buy 'the baby' and when can she ride 'the baby':rolleyes: im not advertising them everywhere because i dont 'want' to sell them
I didn't know you could ignore, i definatly will :D

I saw a post by a lady the other day who was riding her 31yro and she was quite large, i was totally disgusted as it was lame, but i chose not to post, some people were so nasty im sure they could of said it more tactful..

ColandMe

Visit site
Some people seem to enjoy picking apart posts and being harsh. I think if they really were like this in real life they'd have had a smack in the mouth from someone before now so knowing they're safe behind a computer it gives them free rein to be rude safely.
I think you just have to be very careful what you post and ignore any spite.