Do you have a photo that sums up you and your horse/your time with horses?

OneInAMillion

Visit site
As above really...

2010 was a pretty awful year for me and FH. :( One thing lead to another and it all just went from bad to even worse, friends on fb will probably know why...! :(

But this year is hopefully going to be so much better than last, so I thought I would have a little reminisce and try and chose a couple of my favourite pics of FH and I. And these were what I whittled them down to (even though I could add 1,000 more :) )

dummle.jpg

dummle2.jpg

(btw I do know he was loose in the first pic and yes blah blah blah to the risks! I <3 my pone!) :D

Sanolly

Visit site
A really bad photo as it's a photo of a professional pic. This is me and my boy mock hunting, reminds me of just how much a star he actually is <3
6d25b5b3.jpg

And this is my favourite photo of my girl, this was her third time on an XC course, she flew round and absolutely loved it. I have posted it before.
536c37e8.jpg

alwaysbroke

Visit site
My OH and my son enjoying their horses, OH's horse is part of the family, sons pony was on her way to the meat man and has turned out to be the best money I have ever spent. Son had a liver transplant at 6 months old, he had been given a week to live, so this is a very special photo

horsesjunejuly2010009.jpg

Jingleballs

Visit site
kirstinw55 - I LOVE your photo - really beautiful!

Here's mine -

snow2-1.jpg

And this one is of us doing our first cross country - it was a tiny course but I always said I wasn't brave enough for XC or jumping and I remember thinking after about 3 jumps that I couldn't believe we were actually doing it and I had a huge smile on my face the whole way round!

happy.jpg

kick_On

Visit site
This sums up my boy and me

this is last year at BE grassroots championship at water jump with me shouting out:

Wooooo Hooo Let's Go X Country!!!!

gdboy1-1.jpg

kickaway.jpg

my poor horse!

DarkHorseB

Visit site
My OH and my son enjoying their horses, OH's horse is part of the family, sons pony was on her way to the meat man and has turned out to be the best money I have ever spent. Son had a liver transplant at 6 months old, he had been given a week to live, so this is a very special photo

horsesjunejuly2010009.jpg

Crikey AB how scary :(
No wonder you are proud :)

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Henry is my best friend, he is the trustworthy, fun pony I never had, just in a 17hh version :D This is my favourite picture of us together. In reality I could choose any picture, as in most I'm grinning like a loony. Hen taught me that riding was fun again.
I have this picture in my wallet, and it will stay there forever! :D
168109_10150376790175431_613165430_16740369_7319207_n.jpg

I haven't really had her that long, but this sums up Mally - she makes me smile by not doing very much :D
148864_10150324722030431_613165430_15781557_4279160_n.jpg

(This was taken on the day we went to see her, seconds after she'd been snuffling my face and it was the split second I knew I wanted her!)

teapot

Visit site
Firstly, this guy who taught me the backbone of everything I know. Will always have a place in my heart.

pos3-1.jpg

Then this one, the pony that gave me back all the confidence in the world. Taken at my first proper outing in the peeing rain and him acting like a cheeky whatsit.

100_0788-1.jpg

Last edited:

spookypony

Visit site
This one sums up me and the Spooky Pony, somehow:

directions.jpg

And his worried little face, as I seem to be trying to jump the cross-pole with or without him...it was with him, in the end!

SJ3_smaller.jpg

And the day when it just goes right:

maydress1.jpg

jester_ben

Visit site
I have 4 which is probably cheating, but these are my favorite photos that just mean the most to me!!!

Picture19-14.png

DSC05049.jpg

My special lad, who means the absolute world to me!!!

Aw, bless Tiger, I remember seeing your first video of him on youtube, amazing what you've brought him up to be like today! (Yes, sorry I am a subscriber xD)

013.jpg

Does this count? :p