Do you own or work for an Equestrian business?

Sameru

Visit site
Its been a while since I've posted and I've really missed the help and support TBH!!

I'm doing a bit of research - keeping it pretty vague!

Do you work for a business in the equestrian industry, do you own a business?

I'd be interested to know how you reach your audience - how you get the products out there, what budget do you have for advertising etc?

Picking the best brains here I hope :)

pansymouse

Visit site
I'm a part time bridle maker and leather repairer. I reach customers via my friend's rug cleaning company (she offers me as a value add service!) and word of mouth. I get as much work as I can do in the time I have available that way. I don't use social media or have a website to promote my business - I don't have the skills or the inclination to learn them; I need to bride a young person to do it.

Luci07

Visit site
My friends own a new website called Riders Like Me. They have put a LOT of time and money into the website, are attending big events, working with the Riding Clubs, and a lot of calls and meeting with advertisers and bloggers. This is a full time job for them plus others but it is taking off. Have a look and maybe contact them as we are in the South East as well (although this site is national)