do you plait for hunting?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh course you can Colleen_miss_tom, we can be silly little girls together, and gallop our ponies on verges everywhere!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the latter all the time
wink.gif
so where do I come in?
grin.gif
thats what verges are for, we also jump all the dips in them and its a damn shame the bench is facing the wrong way
tongue.gif
grin.gif

star

Visit site
i plait if we're going out in public/across farmer's land. have to say i dont worry about it for going over MOD land as the landowners aren't there to see it or care.

Tinkerbee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
So pleased to hear that you and your cob enjoy yourselves gadding about - BUT over whose ground?
As I asked previously - are YOU a farmer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a twat?

Lots of twats= No hunting.

ironhorse

Visit site
Actually, technically Mr Woof it's Silviculture and fruit farming.
I would think that there are quite a few fruit farmers (who welcome the hunt on their land) and would be offended that you don't think they are proper farmers! Equally Christmas Trees are an important cash crop.
I'm not a farmer either (although my pointsettas in Farmville are magnificent
smile.gif
) but I do think that it's very positive that the OP is enquiring about correct turnout in order to maintain hunting etiquette, no matter how many times the question has been asked
wink.gif

jcberry

Visit site
(quickreply)
did i say anything about disrespecting farmers ground... errr no i dont think so - so you can stick your clever remarks thanks
smile.gif

i will now enjoy going hunting even more
wink.gif

glenruby

Visit site
Nah, I dont. But then its the huntsmans nag and tis upto him to plait it if he wants it plaited. Hes always neatly turned out anyway.