Do you recognize these horses?

showjump2003

Visit site
I know I have done this before last year but there might be new members here now. I know it's a lng shot as I'm after anyne who might have known these horses about 10 years ago or more!

13.2hh piebald ride and drive mare. Believed to have come from the manchester area but maybe not! Don't know anything about her before I got her off a dealer, not even her name

zzx.jpg

249111095eaFvlj_ph.jpg

249111130JORzAE_ph.jpg

Has a very cute white spot on her black nose.

14.2hh dun mare. Managed to trace her back to a riding school in mid/south wales and was previously from a dealer called Willie Raymond?

liccle8.jpg

liccle6.jpg

donkeykong.jpg

No one seems to want to own up to havning known them! lol Only loking for info for my own curiosity. The coloured mare was my first posy who I lost a few years ago to colic. She was one in a million and I would love information on her. I have owned the dun pony for many years now. She is believed to be about 17 and has a home for good with me.

shadowboy

Visit site
The Dun lloks very very familiar- I used to Stable shadow with one in West Wales- She was a lovely mare would be retired now I think. She was called Mouse?

shadowboy

Visit site
I remember her very well! I looked after her several times when the lady that owned her was away. She was very calm and good to do, she wore brushing boots when turned out (not sure why) but I remember having to boot her up each time I took her out. The mare was in during the day and out a nigh in the summer (again I dont remember why) and the other way round in winter. Last time I saw her was about 5 maybe 6 years ago when the owner left the yard to move somewhere else in the country. Could they be the same horse?