Do you see a improvement..??

horselover522

Visit site
Head not as hauled in as in the first vid, but still overbent and not working through.

Forget about where his head is for a while and get him going forward and using his hind end properly.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
So so so much better now! I didn't even think it was the same horse. I watched the first video and hoped that the horse wasn't going to be so overbent in the second one - and he wasn't - he looks great and is such a lovely horse! Good luck with whatever you do with him!!

Tiffany

Visit site
I wanted to drag the rider off in the first video :mad: He certainly looks more relaxed in your video and his head isn't being hauled in. Agree needs to work through more although early days and you've made progress - well done :)

He looks a lovely boy :)

JessandCharlie

Visit site
Much better! I agree, the poor soul looked scared of the bit in the first vid :( he's still ducking behind the bridle every so often, but he's far better, and will improve with increased impulsiveness and throughness :) he looks freeer behind now too :)

Plenty of work getting him really pushing through from behind and encouraging him to take the contact out and forward and he'll be fab, lovely chap :)

J&C

Daytona

Visit site
I think he was a victim of draw reins when broken , as is alot I think of horses from continent. He still won't stretch down when given rein but there is defo a improvement , I can't take credit for the work though I have someone schooling him for me for past 4 weeks, but she is doing a good job and I think in just a month he is looking better, still quite tense at times.