Do you think its unfair to . . .

Kelly1982

Visit site
Go SJ on Saturday and do 2 classes (BN & Disc) and then go XC Sunday and do 1 class (2'3)??

Not a definate yet as i may not have the money and my friends box may not be fixed in time for the XC but just wondered if it was fair.

She usually has a day off after SJ but she loved the XC so much last week i would really like to take her again
confused.gif

Feel like a meany though for even thinking about it LOL

Rambo

Visit site
I regularly have a solid hours jumping lesson the day after a show....not ideal i know, but the only way i can get a lesson so it happens like that
tongue.gif

The x-country is more like a hack in the park for her anyway, and she enjoys it, so i don't think she'll suffer too much
smile.gif
Might even do her good to use up some of that excess energy
crazy.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
Nope im doing the same this weekend yet the other way around!!

I have XC on Sat with Spider just a team thing so will only be 2ft9 ish then taking her BSJA at Norton Heath on the Sunday for CR and 90cms
smile.gif

Go for it
smile.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Oh good i dont feel so bad now, i figured the XC would be more fun than competitive work for her anyway but coz i have never jumped her 2 days in a row before and she is still only a baby i didn't want to over work her!!

I know proctective mummy LOL!!

Kelly1982

Visit site
I am competing at Norton Heath and with any luck i will be going Warlingham XC (Warren Barn Farm i think)
smile.gif

I text my friend this morning to see if she is still going but she hasn't replied yet so XC is not for definate.

Kelly1982

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Norton Heath is great - and its on the outdoor this weekend yey
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had my fingers crossed it would be coz i really like that arena
smile.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
May have to try Norton and other places you guys go to, meet up some time
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be so good!!!! We could give each other some moral support and argue about who is going in first LOL

Tempi

Visit site
i regularly have a dressage lesson the day before or the day after doing two classes at a competition. Dont see any harm in it, it gets the nice and fit, ad like someone said its no different from doing a two day competition.