Do you think she needs a bigger horse?

Natz88

Visit site
My nearly 3yr old on my 14.2, do you think she needs something bigger :p
001_zps34d6e5f1.jpg

Natz88

Visit site
No I think she is ok for now and that body protecter is going to fit til she is 12!

LOL yes body protector will do her a while, I did get one to fit a 2/3 year old & couldn't even get it done up. To be honest she doesn't seem interested in riding just occasionally likes to have a sit on.

cambrica

Visit site
Give her a year and she will definately out grow her. My 4 yo daughter has now had to move up to a 17.2hh :eek: In fact if I were you I would start looking now :D So cute though!

EllenJay

Visit site
Very cute - but that body protector will do more harm than good. If they don't fit they won't work (and yes I know that she doesn't need it as you have an eye on it all etc....)

Natz88

Visit site
Very cute - but that body protector will do more harm than good. If they don't fit they won't work (and yes I know that she doesn't need it as you have an eye on it all etc....)

I understand what your saying, but must admit the pic makes it looks worse than it is. She doesn't even want to ride anyway so just for her to wear it to have a sit on should be ok (daddy is glad she isn't showing an interest now lol)

ZondaR

Visit site
My friend used to sit her nieces aged 3 and 1-and-a-half on her 17 2 monster and give them a spin. When the 3 yo was 4 her parents decided to get her riding lessons on a small pony and the little girl would have none of it. She only wanted to ride the big fella. She has no respect for ponies.

Natz88

Visit site
My friend used to sit her nieces aged 3 and 1-and-a-half on her 17 2 monster and give them a spin. When the 3 yo was 4 her parents decided to get her riding lessons on a small pony and the little girl would have none of it. She only wanted to ride the big fella. She has no respect for ponies.

There is a Shetland at the yard my little one can ride as no one up there who rides it so if she does want a ride she rides him. She just sits on mine if I have them out, but to be honest she more interested in stirring the feeds & sweeping the yard than riding so she has her uses lol