Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Buggar what everyone else thinks, if you like, then get it
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem, I really don't know whether I like it or not

[/ QUOTE ]

Well be a typical woman and buy it anyway then decided when you put it on him, if your keen sell it again, you wont struggle selling it around Christmas time I'm sure
smile.gif

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
I'm guessing by your sig that u have those rather special spanish horses! so get it as it would totally suit there colour and they are so flashy any way it will just set off their movement and beauty even more! Although I have ot say I dont really like Diamonds (or fake ones) I am much more subtle. If they were opals then you would have to fight me for it. Though I think it may cost a weenie bit more! lol. if you get it can u send us some pics!?

snip

Visit site
Erm i not keen on the bling being on the nose band as well as on the brow band. Maybe get a plain nose band other wise it is a bit OTT. I`m a professional groom in Holland and all our stallions compete in blingy browbands and we even used one on our horse in Hong Kong this summer at the Olympics but please just one or the other not both!

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pah some people have no taste
tongue.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously not, as im the only one so far who does'nt like it!!!!!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - I hate it too.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one who hates it here! Sorry.

I like a bit of bling but Im sure there are far more attractive bridles with bling, out there. I just don't think the design is nice at all.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
I have decided not to go for it - I did have my reservations and not least because of the seller (although they do take paypal now so there is some protection) - besides, I already have a Schumacher browband and 2 Pink Equine ones so don't really need more bling - OH needs a xmas list and I thought I might put it on there - have put a proper Elevator on instead!
a050.gif

Eriskayowner

Visit site
I don't like it either - I much prefer traditional plain leather! I really don't understand why this "blinged-up" tack was invented. I can't even cope with clenchers!

However, if you really like it, and think that it will suit your horse, then go for it! It's your horse and your decision in the end x