Do you whistle blow and/or complain? Or just suffer in silence?

maccachic

Visit site
Don't see the point in suffering in silence - life short either do something about it or remove yourself from it.

Never had a bad consequence from standing up, can stand people who complain but wont help themselves.

fattylumpkin

www.thestoryofhorses.com
I suffered in silence because I couldn't see any other way to handle a person who is super inflammatory and loves b******g to everyone about everyone. She took a special dislike to me and did her best to make everyone hate me, but she also did a pretty good job of turning everyone else against each other. I did nothing and the person was eventually made to leave because her behavior reached YOs limit. But on reflection, this one toxic person did a terrific amount of damage before she was gotten rid of. Maybe speaking up would've helped, I don't know. The woman thrived on drama and could create it from nothing.

MrsNorris

Visit site
I was desperate to complain about the appalling care of an elderly relative by the NHS but was warned off by another distraught relative on the same ward who HAD complained, only to find that the neglect and abuse escalated afterwards.
It was shocking and heart-breaking and something I hope I never have to experience again....

wattamus

Visit site
Unless the horse is suffering, I won't whistle blow as I always find that it comes back to bite you, even if you're trying to help.
Head down and keep it to yourself. :p