Doberman dog bed help!

ClareBetty

New User
Visit site
I have a 7 month old Doberman and need to buy her a bed for when she is fully grown. Looking into Tuffies at the moment and want to buy a decent bed and not something I need to buy several times. Any recommendations? She likes to scrub her bed and might suck it sometimes so want durable tough bed. Any thoughts?

gallopingby

Visit site
I have 2 Tuffie nests and a mattres. The mattress must be at least 7 years old now and still going strong with different covers. The oldest nest is the wipe clean type and preferable to the newer material one which picks up a lot of hair.

cowgirl16

Visit site
Our old Dobie was more the size of a small horse - no beds seemed big enough - we ended up getting her a second hand 2 seater leather sofa. It was plenty big enough for her to stretch out, and low enough for her to climb in and out of, off the floor so away from any cold draughts, and easy to clean!

Moobli

Visit site
I covet my friend's Orvis dog beds. They look extremely plush and comfy but at around £250 a bed, mine have to put up with slightly less opulent and expensive vet beds, HiK9s and human beds.