Dobermation

Amazingchloe

Visit site
In April me and my boyfriend bought a beautiful Doberman x Dalmation dog. He is our absolute pride and joy, and we names him Hugo.. I was just wondering if anybody else had a dobermation as we like to call him??

amandathepanda

Visit site
My brother had a dalmatian x collie x lab who looked like a dalmatian, had a collie white collar around his neck which had spots on & a lab body. Unfortunately chester had epilepsy and had to be put down 18 months ago but he was such a fab dog. I've got a 3 year old dalmatian called Muppet, he is great fun!

isabella

Visit site
we were looking into getting a doberman x dally as there were quite a few for sale a while ago but ended up rehoming a dally through dally rescue instead
smile.gif

xwp

Visit site
I have 2 dalmation X JRT X Cairns! YOs dal also got to his rottie by accident and they turned out lovely! They were black with spotty paws and bellies and quite athletic looking!!

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Blimey Ive got a 'pure' Dobie and the thought of mixing that doofah loofah with the spotty madness that is a Dalmation fills me with a mix of horror and laughter!!!

would love to see the lovely pooch :))

Amazingchloe

Visit site
SP_A0051.jpg

22ndbirthday129.jpg

Oh yes we also have a mixture of horror and laughter everyday..hes the sweetest most lovely dog in the world! but he is very clumsy, exciteable and wants cuddles all the time! i'll try get a better pic as hes alot bigger now!

Do people generally find Dallys or Dobies clumsy?x x

DiamondGirl

Visit site
Our dally boy is very clumsy! No co-ordination when running at all which never fails to make me laugh
smile.gif
Such a lovely boy though and yours looks lovely too
smile.gif

Amazingchloe

Visit site
Funny you should say about the Great Dane, as he is huge but thankfully we have pictures of his parents! He saw a dalmation for the first time on tuesday and he was very confused by him! aren't dogs funny! x

vicm2509

Visit site
I have a dally and he is the most stupid dog ever. Hes really sweet though and loves fuss. He never sits still and jumps up with every sound. He also follows me everywhere.

Here is the little monster, hes called Chance
100_0233.jpg

Oh and they do not clam with age, he is 9.

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Wow these dogs are gorgeous, the Dobermation looks like someone got a Dobie and then thought b*gger, its supposed to be half Dalmation and painted on what they thought was the most convincing Dalmation blotch that he could!

thankyou so much for posting the pic - really enjoyed it!