Does anybody have any of these bits.....

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
.....Lying around doing nothing which they wouldn't mind lending out *flutters eyelashes and smiles sweetly*
grin.gif

Do any of you wonderful HHOers have any of these in size 5 1/2 inches.....

* Loose ring french link snaffle

* Loose ring lozenged snaffle

* French link hanging cheek snaffle

* Lozenged hanging cheek snaffle

* Mullen mouth Eggbutt

* Loose ring straight bar (happy mouth) snaffle

* Hanging cheek straight bar (again, happy mouth) snaffle

Can anybody help 'lil 'ol Super_Kat out?
Any bits will be returned clean and I will re-emburse postage costs
grin.gif

Thankyou

kat
-x-

RunToEarth

Visit site
This is going to sound stupid, but I have "aquired" a fancy training bit thingy which I have no use for atm, but I have no idea what it is called
blush.gif
will send you pic of it tomorrow?

Governor

Visit site
I've got the second one (loose ring lozenge french link) in 5 1/2...(its german silver).

Your welcome to borrow it as we chop and change between that and a full cheek version but it would be in a couple of weeks because I have a competition and i'm not sure which will be needed...entirely depends on how much Mr. Governor decides he's going to cooperate!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Your a star, could you please PM me and let me know when you won't need it and I'll give you my address
laugh.gif

I love this forum, everyone is so helpful
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I think I may suggest to admin that we start up a HHO bit bank for well known, trustworthy members (just to make sure that no trolls will come along and nick bits
tongue.gif
)

Scarlett

Visit site
I have a sweet iron loose ring french link and a rubber mullen mouth loose ring snaffle bith in 5.5 (will double check size but 99% sure) and both currently surplus to requirements which you can borrow if thats any good....

allijudd

Visit site
i have a sweet iron, french link loose ring and a korsteel french link loose ring ones fatter than the other you are welcome to borrow.......

vicm2509

Visit site
I have a sweet iron peanut but (the peanut is copper), its a bit like the lozenged (*sp) snaffle. Its loose ring and 5.5inches. I dont use it anymore. PM details if you want me to post it
smile.gif

bertiewooster

Visit site
I've got a hanging cheek lozenge link happy mouth snaffle you could borrow, bit I think it's 13.5mm which might be 5 1/4 inches (I don't do metric very well!) PM me if it would be any use....