Does anybody have..?

horse store

• Total voters

JustKickOn

Visit site
This link for both questions.

1. The 4-in-1-Balaclava. (Pink one in the middle)
a. Or something similar?
b. Are they any good?
c. Better than riding in a scarf?

2. The riders Balaclava. (Far right, black in colour)
a. Something of a similar make?
b. Would you reccomend them?
c. Are the better than product No. 1 (above)?

Lizzie x

ETA_ It won't just be for riding. It will be when I'm not riding as well.

Cahill

Visit site
when we had proper cold winters i had an ordinary whooly one that i wore over the top of my riding hat,it was good but gets damp from breathing.used to leave it on the hat like a silk.
dont like scarves in case they caught on a branch and tightened up.
to go under a hat it would have to be v thin.
which one you getting?

JustKickOn

Visit site
I don't like riding in a scarf either, the flappy bits annoy me but when it's horribly cold I'm forced to put one on!
frown.gif

I'm not sure which to get, hence why I made the post
tongue.gif

I like the look of the first and it looks easier to put on and is adjustable, but the second can be worn riding, I'm not sure if it would be as practicle for yard work and the such though.
I think that I'm swaying towards the first though.
smirk.gif
Probably egt it in black, though it would go lovely with my hat cover and coat
smirk.gif

Cahill

Visit site
true story,famous dancer....

As The New York Times noted in its obituary of the dancer on 15 September 1927, "The automobile was going at full speed when the scarf of strong silk began winding around the wheel and with terrific force dragged Miss Duncan, around whom it was securely wrapped, bodily over the side of the car, precipitating her with violence against the cobblestone street. She was dragged for several yards before the chauffeur halted, attracted by her cries in the street. Medical aid was summoned, but it was stated that she had been strangled and killed instantly."[4]

Isadora Duncan was cremated, and her ashes were placed in the columbarium of Père Lachaise Cemet.

JAK

Visit site
Girls have several of the 4-in-1 type, in various colours, to match whatever else thy're wearing! lol
Very useful says MD, who is one of these feeble types that literally cease functioning if the temperature drops below +5!
Wears it all the time in chilly/cold weather, swapping from full-on balaclava on yard to scarf mode when riding!
Loves it, washes well, not itchy & apparently doesn't get in the way when riding.
(Not sure if exactly the same make as one in photo but very similar certainly.)

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
oooh its my birthday soon and i want one i want one and am now emailing the link to oh to add to my list of horsey bits, a bit less of a shocker than wintec wide saddle and leather bridle.........