does anybody know this horse? (pics)

Sheep

Visit site
Just a wee hint, maybe send her a friend request too, as messages from people you aren't friends with tend to go into a folder entitled 'other' and the recipient doesn't get a notification!

Nosey

Visit site
Well done you for being so persistent. Glad to hear your search is nearly complete. Pls share how this final leg goes!

FionaM12

Visit site
Just a wee hint, maybe send her a friend request too, as messages from people you aren't friends with tend to go into a folder entitled 'other' and the recipient doesn't get a notification!

Good point. That's happened to me, I didn't notice the message for about a year!

fernamber

Visit site
Had a reply! She still has her, she's doing really well..... Only thing is they moved to Derbyshire a few weeks ago :-/ (I'm in Norfolk) but its not the other side of the world so I'm hoping to visit her if ican! :D x

indie999

Visit site
I followed your post and always look when people are searching so its great this has a happy ending. Wow Derbyshire and you just missed her. A well travelled horse.

Good luck and just one final thing for you to do is visit now. Its not that far. But am really pleased for you and the owner for getting back to you.Thats nice.

HappyNeds

Visit site
I can't believe you've found her, that's so wonderful!! :D:D
If they send you any newer pics of her, please post them on this thread, we'd love to see her now

FionaM12

Visit site
Had a reply! She still has her, she's doing really well..... Only thing is they moved to Derbyshire a few weeks ago :-/ (I'm in Norfolk) but its not the other side of the world so I'm hoping to visit her if ican! :D x

Oh lovely. At least with Facebook you can "see" her often in photos and know how she is. So glad she's doing well.

Now if someone could just find Candy for Ellemoo....:(

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=441104&highlight=candy+facebook

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=521715&highlight=dying+broken+heart

fernamber

Visit site
Thanks guys!! Seen a few pics of her and for nearly 18 she looks in fab nick!!!! (cant get over the fact she's nearly 18! I got her at 18 months old!!) I'll try put some up on here later on tonight!! X

kafue

Visit site
I have just read this whole thread and it made me cry. I am SOOO pleased that you found her. Looking forward to seeing the updated pics! xx

ENDURE

New User
Visit site
Hi, I to am desperately searching for a horse, who was sold to a girl in Kent( I have now found out she is a dealer) has sold the horse on, will not tell me where he is, nasty women. Have put all on FB, like you hoping someone has seen him, so I do understand what you are going through, I hope we both have a happy ending. The very best of luck in your searchxx

fernamber

Visit site
Thx for all your lovely comments :) I'm so chuffed I've found her and after all the wild goose chases I've been led down she was with the same person all this time!! I'm so pleased she is in her home for life now, she is still being ridden and I've got a couple of piccys of her which I will try to upload as soon as I get the chance.... She looks amazing for nearly 18 (I'm biased!)
Just goes to show keep hunting and they will turn up :-D xx

fernamber

Visit site
710A3A71-9805-4AA7-8734-A9A2831D774C-17976-00000CAE855CBBA4_zps6181cdc7.jpg
hope that works xx