Does anybody make joint supplements in treat form?

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
My retired mare is starting to look a bit stiff behind and I would like to give her glucosamine, chondroitin or similar but it would be so much easier if that was available in an easy-to-feed form like a treat/biscuit. Does anybody make something like that? I can't find it as an option.

Mare lives out 24/7 with three others at my parents' home and they don't generally receive hard feed. I would ideally like to avoid having to bring her in to feed her separately... will do that if necessary of course, but I was envisioning a sort of equi-bite style option which would make life much easier. Surely it exists in this day and age?!

SpotsandBays

Visit site
Seen it for dogs but not for horses unfortunately! Horslyx do a mobility field lick type thing that looks to contain glucosamine? Maybe an idea?

Nasicus

Visit site
Don't know if this is any use, it's not quite a treat sized pellet, so much as a pelleted balancer size, but you can certainly feed it from your hand easier than a powder!

https://www.kramer.co.uk/Horse/Horse-Feed-Supplements/Supplements/Joints-Tendons/REPAR-G

If you click on the red PDF button, it'll give you the full specs and ingredients etc.
Surprised they don't do a treat sized joint supplement, I checked Kramer as I know they do treat sized balancer nuggets, which were handy when I had my two living out in a herd.