Does anyone drive?

Nic

Visit site
Ponies obviously not cars! (else this'd be in soapbox!)
tongue.gif

In particular looking for anyone who breaks horses to drive.

Malibu

Visit site
i used to help out a firend, she has gorgeous fresions and it was great fun, i was often the person at back shifting weight to balance although not sure id di much as i dont weight alot!
wink.gif
wow it was fun though, would love to get back into it! you planning on driving the new boy!
wink.gif

bellgave

Visit site
I do!! I love it!! Such fun. I drive singles, pairs and teams, and the occaisional chariot!!! I also navigate for one of the guys on the national pairs circuit!! Could put you in toch with people who break etc. What area are you in. (PM me if you'd prefer!!)

Nic

Visit site
Hehe no not the new boy, this is for obnoxious pony & my Dad. He fancies saving the planet by cutting down on emissions by using Gus! (He wouldn't be saying that if he mucked him out!)

And the horses & wedding pics got me thinking too
grin.gif

We are just south of Glasgow.

I'm sure a member on here broke horses to drive in Scotland but can't for the life of me remember his name
smirk.gif

Chunkie

Visit site
There's a user on here called Tom who is probably one of the most knowledgeable people I've come across on any forum.

Thomas runs a carriage driving centre somewhere up North (not sure if it's actually in Scotland) and I think I remember reading posts on EW where he said he takes horses for training.

I think he is also an examiner for people who take driving tests through the BDS, and has successfully competed for quite a long time.

I drive! Purely for fun - I tried competing and it was FAR too much work!

Katie.