Does anyone else love it when...

dumpling

Visit site
... You get your nice newly professionally washed rug out and it looks all crisp and as good as new :D then you know that give it about 5minutes in the field and it'll be back to being disgusting! :(

ebonyallen

Visit site
Bless them lol, I do not spend that kind of money when I buy a new coat, thats when i can afford one, to go roll in the mud !!!!! I always take a pic when Ebony first puts them on because I know it will never look like that again lol. But thats one of the reasons why we all love our horses.

Shay

Visit site
I got a call from the lovely lady who repairs and re-proofs my rugs last night. The heavy weight turn out rug I had given her to wash, reproof and repair (when will I learn not to put the things away dirty!) has in fact turned out to be a stable rug!

Bought as a turn out rug at YHL it did 2 decent seasons. Now I have a beautiful newly waterproofed... stable rug!

Kikke

Visit site
Bought a new MW turnout the other day. Put it in the stable and went up the next day to try it on. Had asked for her to be left in because of it. Come up and they had turned her out in it. I knew it would fit her but when she came in the next day it was no longer new and nice :( I really wanted to see her in her clean, new and nice turnout poeh..... ;)

FfionWinnie

Visit site
I got a call from the lovely lady who repairs and re-proofs my rugs last night. The heavy weight turn out rug I had given her to wash, reproof and repair (when will I learn not to put the things away dirty!) has in fact turned out to be a stable rug!

Bought as a turn out rug at YHL it did 2 decent seasons. Now I have a beautiful newly waterproofed... stable rug!

Surely if it was a stable rug it would have leaked in two seasons?!