Does anyone have a British Dressage magazine to hand

ann-jen

Visit site
Please could you check when the combined training date is at Richmond Equestrian Centre? I know its sometime in August. I'd really like to go but have a sneaking suspicion I might be working that weekend and its always like a military exercise to swap weekends in advance so I want to give my colleagues LOADS of warning! I've tried looking on the BD website but it doesn't seem to come up. Maybe I'm too early!
Anyway if anyone could look it up for me I'd be grateful.
smile.gif

ann-jen

Visit site
Thanks anyway. I know it was definitely on the back page but I stupidly chucked the magazine in the bin after I'd read it.

jacksmum

Visit site
Doh! Yes wasn't looking in the right place! There is a Spillers combined at REC on 6th Sept, can't see any others.

ann-jen

Visit site
Ahh - thank you - well I know I'm definitely working that weekend as its the weekend after the bank holiday and its the only bank holiday I won't of worked this year. I suppose there might be someone keener to swap than I thought! Although on BD website the show on that date doesn't show any CT classes at all just normal dressage ones. Hmmm think it might pay to sit and wait a while after all.