Does anyone know of some nice production yards ?

Horse-Rider

Visit site
Im looking for some youngstock to work with over the summer and can't seem too find any yards where i can choose what i want . i'd like To have a range of 5-50 horses that i can choose from for my chosen disciplines (SJ, Eventing/Hunting) within a budget as i would be buying about 5 to fill up the empty stables. 3 year old unbroken sports horses homebred in a price range of £1000 - £1500 each too much too ask ?

lq22

Visit site
are you drunk? :eek::p:D

It would appear she's a little young to be drunk...

thanks guys , reason is that i have outgrown her but cant bear too sell her so thinking loaning her out is the best option . I want a bigger horse and my parents dont want to pay for 2 horses and i've got to think about my gcse's so time is a little tight :)

and also surely struggling financially to take on 5 3 year olds for possibly longer than a few months over the summer :confused:

rhino

Visit site
are you drunk? :eek::p:D

I hope not JH, she's only a child!

OP - I think with this being gcse year for you it would be better not taking on 5 unbroken 3 year olds, and maybe spending time with your other horses.

As a matter of fact I do know of a breeder who has a range of useful youngstock, but they would not entertain selling 5 3 year olds to a child. Sorry :(