Does anyone need help with their horses in Nottingham??

Oscarbear91

Visit site
Hello

Does anyone out there need help with their horses in the Nottingham area? Riding is not essential (although would be a bonus), im just looking to gain some more hands on experience looking after horses and the care side of things. Happy to get stuck in with any duties.

I know the basics but would need someone to show me the ropes/refresh my memory and in return they would gain a trustworthy and reliable person to help with their horses :)

If anyone knows of anything it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

AFB

Visit site
You might be better advertising or looking on sites like Preloved & Facebook - the regional boards on here don't seem to get a lot of traffic unfortunately.

I'm too far away to offer specific suggestions but how about trying local riding clubs as well, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I am a bit out of your area, but am sure you will find someone. In the past I have "worked" for dealers and a SJer - as in not paid but have lessons instead. I have found the best way is not an advert, as many dreamers put out an advert, but to actually turn up and speak to the person.

Once I have shown I can walk and talk, without holding a phone, am independent, mature and confident, and am not looking for something for nothing it is much easier.