does anyone no any professional yards in scotland that help with..

samxmckeek

Visit site
renfrewshire, shes juts very stroppy unwilling to work had a few problems in the past like laminits bad back injured leg so had basically a whole year off so started taking things slow and i was holding her today well someone got on she was okay for a few seconds then she jst went bucking bronco mad she can also be like this with ground work have tryed lungeing her but she either pulls her head down comes in or bucks and rears,, everything has been checked fro pain

samxmckeek

Visit site
On this horse ? No don't no anyone that would come out and have no money
frown.gif
. the trouble is trying to get on her and staying on her. shes very very dominant i try to be more domiant than her but she has no respect for me shes quite the monster when she wants to be
mad.gif

LeneHorse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
,, everything has been checked fro pain

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was it that checked her and told you her behaviour was not due to pain? Did your vet give you the all clear to bring her back into work after her year off? Her behaviour sounds quite extreme, if not verging on dangerous, and i think if it was my horse I'd be getting her teeth, back and saddle fit checked again before doing any further ridden work with her. Sorry if this sounds a bit negative but with her history of illness and injury it could be that there's still something not quite right with her.
good luck with her anyway.

samxmckeek

Visit site
yes the vet checked her over recently. i totally agree with you she is a very dangerous horse and i have said she will end up seriously injuring someone or worse. The thing is shes been let off with it her entire life
frown.gif