Does anyone own a Bloomfield Leisure Vehicles horsebox?

dizzyredblack

Visit site
Am still on my research mission for small horseboxes and this company has come up on some web searches but I don't know much about them, so wondered if anyone had any experience of the quality of their boxes/service?

marioforever

Visit site
I am sure a friend of mine has one. Its a 3.5t and she has had it a couple of years and is very pleased with it. I think, although it is a Bloomfield make, it was originally ordered through the company that I bought my 3.5t Chaigley Duo from. The company was Select Horseboxes in Nottingham. I can also recommend my Chaigley as I love it. Hope you find a nice box:

HettyG

Visit site
I have one, it is the legacy and it is great, love it, the quality of finish is great. Fab to drive and the horses travel really well. Mine doesnt have the separate living and only a partition for the tack but because of that I have a payload of 1250 kg, which is ample for a horse and pony and loads if its just my horse travelling. Only BUT is the partition for the tack is only 18" wide and for a horse saddle its just not wide enough - (hindsight is a wonderful thing) - it should be about 24" also I would prefer if it was a tack locker with a lockable door, as it is not separate living it does leave my tack etc vunerable if left in the back (whilst I go for my bacon butty) unless all doors and ramps are locked - which isnt really practical with horse inside- other than that I would definitely recommend. :)

Last edited:

showjump81

New User
Visit site
I have a Bloomfields, it is FANTASTIC, I went everywhere before choosing my horsebox. In my opinion Bloomfields are MUCH BETTER than Alexanders and much cheaper (maybe because Alexanders don't build their own horseboxes!), and the others in the same price range as Bloomfields just didn't have the quality of finish. I would highly recommend them to anybody, they are also brill to deal with and very helpful!:)

italia7797

New User
Visit site
i was looking at the begining of the year for a new little 3.5t box. i went to see a few makes and also looked at bloomfields. the boxes looked ok compared to some of the others i saw but when i got home i checked the companies out on the internet and found that a company called bloomfield leisure limited and bloomfield leisure ltd were disolved. i cant honestly say if its the same company but it was enough to put me off giving them my deposit in case i never got my box. i did hear that happend with someone with another company. after all my research i decided to go the whole hog and buy a 7.5T. but my honest opinion is that Oakley and Alexanders looked the most professional companies and well built boxes. if i were to buy one i would only look at those 2 only.

Bloomfields

New User
Visit site
Hi

We would just like to confirm that Bloomfields has never been dissolved and has never been a limited company. We have been established since 2005 with great success ever since. [Content removed]. Out company name is bloomfields leisure vehicles and the company mentioned above must have been something completely different.

We just wanted to clear this up :)

Thank you
Bloomfields.

Last edited by a moderator: