Does anyone recognise this thoroughbred/name/any info on her?

Immy.C

Visit site
1.jpg

Her name is Laraffelle, (Lara).
Don’t want to go into too much detail on here or name names, but due to some dodgy dealings and misfortune, I’ve lost all contact of where the mare is now. I know she was passed on through another dealer to a lady who was unaware of certain ailments but would love to find out any info on her.

Thanks if anyone can help or suggest the correct place to search.

Bobbly

Visit site
Googled her and found this?....

Hobbs Parker Auctioneers, The Hobbs Parker Group | 01233 502222

Horses, Ponies and Saddlery
Sales Catalogue - Thursday 1 November 2012

Withdrawn 'Larafelle' Chestnut, bn 26/02/06, 16hh TB mare. Registered Weatherbys. Sire: Bertolini. Dam: Holgera. Extremely kind and laid back mare with a super temperament. Easy, well schooled snaffle mouth ride, who looks after any level of rider. Will plod around with novice or come together and work in an outline if asked. Hunted last season and proved very sensible, successfully competed local dressage and show jumping. Great hack alone and in company. Good in traffic, box, trailer, shoe and catch. Absolutely no vices would suit any rider. Warranted as: Sound in wind, eyes and action. Suitability warranted as: Hunter, hack & quiet to ride.
http://www.hobbsparker.co.uk/Images/Auctioneers/Thumbnail/812731.jpg

Last edited:

Immy.C

Visit site
Bumping this to try more info...

heres a picture of the mare again:

ndsvpf.jpg

I found thanks to this forum she was here for a while:

https://www.facebook.com/springbank.farm.35

I rang and I am not sure if they where aware or not if she had a bone spavin and cyst, but when I told them her history they said shes in a good hacking home but they're not going to tell the new owners about her spavin and I haven't been able to get in touch since.

Does anyone recognise this mare now or know where she is?

Thanks

HappyHooves

Visit site
No just puts a message in her inbox here. Sometimes its worth going to the profile page and see her last post. If she's still active on that one just leave a reply on that post saying check your inbox!

HappyHooves

Visit site
have checked out OP and she hasn't posted for AGES. In fact this thread was started a long while ago. There was a reply from someone who said they owned Lara now but that person had obviously got a new name since it was their first post here. From OP's tone it sounds as if there was a dodgy person about... wonder who that could be?

Immy.C

Visit site
I had stopped using H&H forum for a while as just been so busy but thought of Lara randomly today and checked, sent message so hopefully will get back to me