Does anyone use the forum 'Red Rosette'?...

vam

Visit site
Because im nosey, i remember trying to register on there ages ago and couldnt because they werent taking new member. I was wondering why that still is the case? I might be missing out on something :D

horseist

New User
Visit site
Because im nosey, i remember trying to register on there ages ago and couldnt because they werent taking new member. I was wondering why that still is the case? I might be missing out on something :D

Don't bother, its closed so that an anonymous few who belong can say dreadul things and tell lies and worse about non members who are unable to respond.I might be wrong but I think its run by children:rolleyes:

vhcx

Visit site
Guys this is from a year ago, why has it been brought up again? This is why RR has a bad name for itself. Agreed though, there are a lot of children on there. But I wouldn't say the bitchiness was any worse than any other forum, it's purely because it's closed and private that when the bad topics get leaked out people assume that's all that goes on.

StrawberryFish

Visit site
I've personally met a lot of lovely people and been given a lot of great advice from RR

holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg