Visit site
Crumbs!:eek:Is it safe to come out from behind the sofa yet?? :D:D:D:D

You are always behind that sofa

*points to EK*

e035.gif

:D

Toffee44

Visit site
Been away for a few days and look whats happened!!

I started this thread to learn not to start yet another HHO fight fest.

So would like to thank a certain member for yet again ruining what was started as a educational thread. Sorry but you grate on me and I have never bothered to waste my time before but you have just got to be stupid and immature all over the forum!!!!!!

HOWEVER on a positive note I realised I am in a lucky position that I don't currently have a dog that needs crate training, I am lucky enough to have a room which can be dedicated to dogs, however if I get a dog that is destructive or another puppy I think I would feel confident and understand the rationale for using them thanks to the constructive advice on this thread. I think I was against them before as I see dogs as a family pet and therefore its my responsibility to dog proof the house however as discussed on here sometimes dogs need a bit more than that.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i am amazed that this subject has caused such an uproar......my lurcher has put herself to bed in her crate and is snoring!!!!!!!!!!!!(the door is never closed so she can come and go as she likes) :D:D:D:D

Ranyhyn

Visit site
CB can come and rescue all the weeds she likes from my garden , its a bloody nightmare out there !!:eek:

LOL I only have concrete :( I'm just trying to hide my jealousy really! I used to have a fab garden when I was a kid, me and my two dogs used to build dens (well...ok..they watched) and hide. Was like a sodding jungle, my poor mother :( :D

dilbert

Visit site
I only popped onto this thread to help me decide whether crate training was the way to go with potential new pup.........!! Tried it with my SBT (Ruby) and she hated it

Like the idea of a wee cat carrier to start off with :)