Does this Horse look like too much of a bargain

kbsaff

Visit site
Sorry, I'm not keen. Looks a bit like a "cut 'n' shut! Back end looks weak and although it's supposed to be eight, she looks like she needs to grown into her front end

spike123

Visit site
do a search on the surname Mcateer/macateer.That's all I will say although I'm sure there are many members here who can tell you far more than I can

dwi

Visit site
She could just be very very green and unfit. Unless people on here tell you to steer clear of that dealer I'd say she could be worth a look. If the three month warranty is genuine then you haven't got much to loose.

eggs

Visit site
Front feet/pasterns do not look great and she is very straight through the shoulder but if she "does as it says on the tin" would be well worth a look.

Would have preferred to see some pictures of her being ridden on the website.

Get her measured. If she is just over 14.2hh this could cause her to be cheaper as she will be out of pony classes and a bit small to compete against the bigger horses. Could well work in your favour.

Camel

Visit site
Oh my days he's a blast from the past! I was only wondering what had happened to him the other day .... wasn't he married to/living with another notorious lady dealer? 'Robinsons international'???

... That certainly dragged me out of lurkerdom!!

xx

Tae Lia

New User
Visit site
Funnily enough I came across a few of these horses this morning from the same seller and was disgusted at how poor condition they all were and how long their feet were.

Boxers

Visit site

catembi

Visit site
OMG, I want that poor grey now!! He reminds me of Catembi. I just want to rescue him & give him some TLC. Wonder if o/h would notice one more...

reindeerlover

Visit site
Hi Bailey, I wouldn't discount the pony just because the dealer is dodgy. It looks like a nice enough pony and if you're experienced enough to know a good one when you see and ride it you shouldn't get ripped off. I would have it vetted however and blood tests taken just in case but the people who have been ripped off in the past have been rather naive.......