Does your horse mean more to you than your children...

jrp204

Visit site
I love my horse soooooooooooo much, she doesn't answer back, she does as she is told, she doesn't shout or scream. It's a close call between horse and children... Horse definitely wins, and if she does start to get on my nerves... I can sell her and get a new one, is there a market for children, I'd sell the lot ?!

jrp204

Visit site
How many cases of HHOape are there? Although, apart from the bit 'loving my horse soooo much' which is blatantly untrue since I do not have one, I guess the rest is about right!

LEXIS-MAGIC

Visit site
Lol, If you find someone to buy your children, I have 3 should they want any more!!! I have offered them on Facebook several times with no takers, seems the market is pretty poor!!!

Enfys

Visit site
Hell NO!

Burning house, burning stable? I know which one I would be running into without a heartbeats' hesitation.

Hurt my horses and I will hurt you, hurt my child and I will be prepared to go to jail for my actions.

Presumably this is actually a tongue in cheek thread, I am thinking so, have schools broken up yet ;) :D

Last edited:

aimsymc

Visit site
I would normally say no..... but after 2 weeks of no nursery possibly:D:D

Not sure id be prepared to sell her but would definately consider long term loan!! :D