Dog fighting....

{97702}

Visit site
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-47306188

It has been a while since the various posts/threads about dog fighting but I was sickened to see this today....

I recall that Kimberleigh had strong views on the subject, I don’t think I’ve seen her post for a while but this surely is indefensible? Interesting that the individuals were convicted in their absence, I can only guess (and it IS a guess) that they are no longer in England?

Clodagh

Visit site
That is awful. I don't think Kimberleigh really was that pro, and I am not saying I agreed with her, she said that Asian people looked at it differently to us. I assumed she meant that how I feel about bullfighting is not how an older Catalan man would possibly feel.
I agree that she liked 'dodgy' breeds of dogs!

{97702}

Visit site
That is awful. I don't think Kimberleigh really was that pro, and I am not saying I agreed with her, she said that Asian people looked at it differently to us. I assumed she meant that how I feel about bullfighting is not how an older Catalan man would possibly feel.
I agree that she liked 'dodgy' breeds of dogs!

I dont think I suggested she was ‘pro’ I simply said she had strong views on the matter?

It must have been very embarrassing for her that one of the people convicted has the same name as her, was involved with the same sort of dog breeds and lived in the same geographical area as her when the offences took place, one of those strange coincidences you get in life

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I dont think I suggested she was ‘pro’ I simply said she had strong views on the matter?

It must have been very embarrassing for her that one of the people convicted has the same name as her, was involved with the same sort of dog breeds and lived in the same geographical area as her when the offences took place, one of those strange coincidences you get in life

I thought the poster was in Ireland?