Dog found tied to fence in Guildford 29/12/2014

huskiesinneed

Visit site
Well.I picked this wee girl up today. And she is wee. Been to vets for a chip and first vaccination and flea and worm treatment.
She stinks and has obviously lived outside.
Very very sweet natured if a little scared. Bit scared of my dogs but now they are ignoring her she is settling herself in.
Oh and she stinks so bath tomorrow.

Anyone know.how I upload photos from my.phone?

Toffee44

Visit site
74B6E8F8-C36B-4234-A182-42F0F532B504_zpsupe23cyy.jpg

2AEA6E38-BEE8-4C96-8F76-64CE9CB337BA_zpsdeb84iyb.jpg

jayargento976

New User
Visit site
Aww ashame bless hope she is homed soon I lost two huskies and an akita in past stolen from garden they were all chipped but akita I didn't get his papers to change it and huskies never been found to this day I will always still look for them but I urge every one to chip their pet's now good luck! Can you donate on your site amazing work! Xx

huskiesinneed

Visit site
You can donate via paypal to huskiesinneed@gmail.com
or
www.huskiesinneed.com has bank details on.

All money will help towards her costs.

We wormed her on Monday when we picked her up and 6 inch long worms were then puked up onto my carpet and deposited in large piles in my garden. Hasten to say it wasnt a pretty site.
Her vaccinations were also started again and once groomed (as she stinks even after a bath) she will be treated with advocate.
Looks like she may have picked a bit of kennel cough up. This is probably due to stress. She ia getting manuoka honey for now but if it gets worse she will get anti biotics.
Since she has started her season she will now have to stay with me until she finishes.
We have a home lined up in Argyll for her, with another little girl husky who wants for nothing and is walked miles in the Scottish countryside.

Tonight we will be taking in a boy who is spending 24/7 with a muzzle on in a crate as he keeps trying to kill the new kitten. Been like this for a month. Owner is special needs and was sold a breed she knew nothing about.

2 days ago was a female husky cross. Just 12 months old. Dumped as she is too much hard work. So the front door was opened and she was put out.

And on NYE we took another 7 month old female husky who had done her 7 days as a stray and was due to die.

Today I have been told of a husky & samoyed in a pound in ireland who will die tomorrow because their owners allowed them to chase sheep.

I am so tired of these stories. We cannot help them all, but the ones we do help get the best of everything.

Tiffany

Visit site
Aww ashame bless hope she is homed soon I lost two huskies and an akita in past stolen from garden they were all chipped but akita I didn't get his papers to change it and huskies never been found to this day I will always still look for them but I urge every one to chip their pet's now good luck! Can you donate on your site amazing work! Xx

Sorry to hear about your dogs going missing, the same happened to me in 2000 and the not knowing what happened to the is heart breaking even now.

huskiesinneed

Visit site
Little Gilly has had a long trip today. From Surrey to her new home in Argyl.
As soon as we have some photos of her and her new sister and family I will post them up.
Huge thankyou to the lovely lady who found her and to the pound for their care for a week.

meesha

Visit site
Sounds like you are doing a fabulous job huskiesinneed. Shame they are such beautiful animals as I don't think some prospective owners look beyond that to the requirements of the breed. Once found one running down white line in main road, had been hit by car but kept running, caught it, took it to local kennels ( they don't put down after 7 days) and luckily it was uninjured and reunited with owner !

magsandfletch

New User
Visit site
hi I am new to this site and ty for adding me...I would like to say a big ty to person who helped the husky tied to the post in Guilford b4 xmas...I would like to up-date u all on how nula formerly(gilly) is doing. we adopted nula on sunday and what can I say she is the sweetest wee dog ever although sometimes still a bit timid.we have another husky and although a few teething problems to start with they are getting on well together...a big shout out to huskies in need who do a fabulous job in helping these poor dogs who are abandoned abuse etc. I don't know how to post pictures if someone could help me with that i have quite a few.

meesha

Visit site
Magsandfletch, that's great news, lovely to hear an update. I am no expert on posting pics, I add them to my album in my profile and then copy the bb code into the post if that makes sense! (I am sure someone else will be able to explain better)!

Toffee44

Visit site
So glad she has found a home very very lucky girl.

I am going to PM you my emai and you can send pics to me and I will post them here if you like.

My friend who found her has asked me to say massive congratulations and she's really happy she has found a happy home and a new name. She was known as lulu to my friend during their short time together :)

magsandfletch

New User
Visit site
So glad she has found a home very very lucky girl.

I am going to PM you my emai and you can send pics to me and I will post them here if you like.

My friend who found her has asked me to say massive congratulations and she's really happy she has found a happy home and a new name. She was known as lulu to my friend during their short time together :)[/

what a lucky girl that it was your friend who found her..https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203663678938181&set=pcb.10203663680458219&type=1..i hope this link works lol